Department of Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com.)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.):
In the era of liberalization and globalization under new economic policy, the commerce program have often being perceived fairly strong in fetching jobs in the business, trade, banking, finance, insurance and industry sector. The strength of commerce education lies in its unique traditional route in areas of accounting, marketing, business, trade, banking, finance, insurance and industry sector. Keeping this in mind, Ewing Christian College is offering B.Com. Degree program of three years in semester system pattern along with Choice Based Credit System from the session 2016 – 17 with the following objectives:
- To impart basic accounting knowledge as applicable to business.
- To develop effective business communication skill among students.
- To enable the students to have a knowledge of commercial mathematics as is applicable in business organizations.
- To provide basic knowledge about the frame work of Indian business laws and company laws.
- To provide exposure to the students to the entrepreneurial culture and industrial growth so as to prepare them towards self – entrepreneurship and self – employment.
- To acquaint the students with principals of business economic and its application in business.
- To familiarize the student with the basic of principal of administration and management.
- To develop the personality of students in a holistic manner by combining skills and values related to business and commerce.
- To equip students to face the various training program and specialization course running in the country and abroad.
- To encourage a global outlook and access to faculty and students development.
- Increase the employability of the commerce graduate.
Total Number of Seats : 150
Course Fee : Rs. 35000/- P.A.
Eligibility : Arts, Science or Commerce at 10+ 2 level