Moral and religious education is a co-curricular activity of the college, which is open to all B.A. and B.Sc. students. MRE tries to inculcate good moral values in students, provides knowledge of various religions and helps to enable the students to make efforts to "Study to show thyself approved unto God". MRE includes two activities:-
Moral and Religious Education classes
MORAL AND RELIGIOUS EDUCATION (MRE) AND CHAPEL
MRE classes are conducted on every Monday and Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. from August to January. MRE classes include lectures on moral values, different religions and comparative religion. Students are asked to make project on given topics. Final examinations are held in February
Christian activities include:-
(1) Daily worship service in the College Chapel from 9:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. .These services are conducted by Christian staff and Christian students. People from outside the College are also invited to share the Word of God.
(2) B.Sc and B.A. First Year assemblies are taken by the Presbyter Incharge, Jumna Church, Allahabad.
(3) Inaugural Service of S.C.M.
(4) Special prayer for the students before each assesment & examination
(5) Christmas-function for college students.
(6) Christmas-function for college staff.
(7) S.C.M. Pakhwara in which chapel is conducted by the Christian students.
(8) Thanksgiving and Baccalaureate Service followed by Holy Communion and closing function of S.C.M. in March before the final examination.