ECCAA Executive Committee 2013-14
Dr. M. Massey
Dr. Laxman Chandra
Mr. H.R.A. Bakht
Dr. H. Jaiswal
Dr. S. D. Chand
Mr. S. S. Tripathi
Dr. Lalit C. T. Eusebius
Dr. (Mrs.) K. L. Pandey
Joint Secretary (Publication)
Dr. Justin Masih
Joint Secretary (Correspondence)
Dr. S. Kumar
Mr. Rajesh Kumar Jaiswal
Mr. R. K. Chaterjee
Dr. Sanjay Mishra
Executive Committee Members
Mr. N. L. Singh
Dr. P. Khare
Ms. R.R. Lal
Mrs. Neeraja Massey
Mr. Ashok Srivastava
Ms. Dania Masood
Dr. Shishu Verma
Mr. T. D’Souza
Dr. Mukesh Pati
Dr. R. P. Singh
Dr. Sanjay Masih
Mr. Kishorilal Yadav
Mr. Justin Sahae
Dr. Anil Kumar Tewari
Dr. Amit Chattree
EWING CHRISTIAN COLLEGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
MINUTES OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING OF ECCAA HELD ON 28th FEBRUARY 2013 AT 4:00 P.M. IN THE CHAMBER OF THE SECRETARY, ECCAA.
- Dr. Justin Masih, Secretary (Publication), ECCAA led in the Opening Prayer.
- Roll call was conducted (sheet attached for perusal)
- It was unanimously decided to appoint Dr. Justin Masih, Secretary (Publication), ECCAA as the recording secretary for this Executive Committee Meeting.
- The budget for session 2012-13 was presented by the Secretary and was it was unanimously accepted. However a few minor suggestions were proposed by the members present:
- To create a reserve fund of Rs. 5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs) to boost the other activities of the ECCAA.
- To transfer Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) from EWIFEST a/c to the reserve fund.
- As part of the deliberations, some more suggestions were made by the members of the Executive Committee:
- It was proposed to merge the ECCAA fete with the College Annual Fete on 6th February 2013.
- Alumni Reunion Day to be organized on March 16th, 2013
- To create a separate ALUMI HEAD link on the college website and post the details of the ECCAA activities and ECCAA magazine as e-content on the website for wider and cheaper circulation.
- Various matters were discussed and the following resolutions were taken:
- The Secretary, Dr. L. Eusebius presented before the members, the list of the Alumni Award Winners for the session 2012-2013. “The list was read and it was unanimously resolved to accept and approve the list of the Alumni Award winners.”
- It was unanimously resolved:
“To make the Principal of the College as Ex-Officio Chief Patron of the Alumni Association and then include other senior members and/or retired Principals as Patrons as a mark of recognizing their services to the college.”
This will come in effect as soon as it is duly amended in the ECCAA constitution.
- It was also unanimously resolved:
“To add a post of Vice-President in the Executive Committee of ECCAA”.
- There being no other matter, the meeting was formally concluded and all the members participated in tea and snacks.
Dr. Lalit C. T. Eusebius